Wednesday, March 18, 2009

The month of March represents new ventures for me. My first book, Murder By Mistake, will be out as an ebook from Red Rose Publishing, and I've become active in promoting my book. Being a complete dud as a salesperson, I was certain I'd bomb. I didn't. I found it really easy to talk about the book and will do so until someone shuts me up.

Murder By Mistake has been termed both a cozy and a chicklit. What it is, is the first in a mystery series about a young widow who is both an artist and a part time bus driver. An added gift from her late husband is that of being psychic. She has visions of things to come and when she sees a murder in her apartment, it begins her first attempt at investigating. She knows she should tell the homicide cop what she saw, but would he believe it?

I'm not telling more. You'll have to buy the book.

I've finished the first draft of the second book in the series, Murder For Kicks, and have planned (mentally) the third, Murder By Spook.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on launching your blog (it's addictive!) and on Murder by Mistake. I love the premise. What is the release date?

    ReplyDelete